Vertical Ventures Industrial Rescue
specializes in High Angle rescues in
EXTREME COLD CLIMATES
- Years of Vertical rescue experience
- 3-D Modeling of Rescue Plans
- Onsite coaching of your
established rescue team.
- Servicing the Intense vertical industries
- "Out of the Box" thinking for those
challenging situational rescues.
- NFPA 1006 Technical Rope
Rescue instructor, IRATA, SPRAT
- Daily synopsis of the "Project"
- Expert at Damage Control &
Restoring confidence on-site.
(Not Rescue Rope)
When your workers are potentially
subjected to harsh environments,
Protect them with the knowledge that
the best High Angle rescue team is
ready to respond.
We will Respond, Take Control, and
Manage the Risk!
We can respond to any Vertical or
work at height situation.
- Gas plant towers
- Communications tower
- Solar towers
- Water towers
- Elevated platforms
- Vessels and towers up to 500 feet
- Hydro electric dams
- Pulp and paper mills
- Urban Rescues - Highrise,
and structure buildings
Our company is built around
Every rescue and ERP - Emergency
Responce Plan is Built around balancing
these three ideas, From rigging the
anchor to a multiple casualty triage, we
respond to any situation in a fast, calm
and efficent manner.
We are able to service many
- Oil and Gas Constructions
- Oil and Gas maintenance
- Oil and Gast shutdowns
- Oil and Gas turnarounds
- Civil projects
- Pulp and Paper mills
- Energy sectors; Wind, Solar, Hydro
- Heavy Manufacturing